Today's the last day of June and so I thought I'd post a little rundown on what's happened this month. I don't have any new releases this month, but Polar Nights has been running as a serial, which concluded on Wednesday.
- Got over my funk and started both writing and blogging again
- Started this blog all over, and have managed to have new posts every day
- I particapated in the Manga & Romance Blog Hop
- Submitted Scarred Souls
- Submitted Sakura Kiss
- Started Apocalypse and it's still going strong
- The other stories aren't going so well, my motivation jumps around a lot
- Read a lot of good contemporary: A Note In the Margin by Isabelle Rowan; Haven Coffee House Boys 1 & 2 by Stephanie Hecht; Coming Home by M.J. O'Shea; One Small Thing by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O'Shea; and College Fun & Gays 1-3 by Erica Pike.
- Got back to reading fantasy with Megan Derr's Kiss the Rain, which I finished this morning and absolutely loved.
Goals for July
- Finishing Apocalypse
- Finishing Mist On the Moor
- Finishing Kian & Silver's story
- Plot out the sequel to Mist On the Moor, as it's turning out to be a series
- Worldbuild on the world of Mist On the Moor, as in the sequel we will learn quite a bit about the world
Looking forward to in July
- Hearing back on Scarred Souls and Sakura Kiss
- Release of Polar Nights
Changes to the blog in July
30 Days of Character Development wraps up in two days, so from then on there won't be a new post every day. However, as I'm back to reading, I will post book rec's more often. I read too many good books to rec just one each Friday. So Friday will have to get another theme. More on that later.