15 October 2012

Monday Morning

My holiday week is now officially over. Not that I have much to do when I don't have a holiday, but still. Six hours of lectures this week on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Not a whole lot. I do, however, have an assignment to write and another one coming at the end of the week. So now I actually have stuff to do. 

On the writing front ... I haven't finished Yesterday's Tears yet. It's going quite slow. I am almost finished with a little freebie, with more planned. I am posting some older fantasy freebies now, but some contemporary will be forthcoming very soon. 

I don't really know what to write after YT right now. I want to continue the series, write some shorts and start in on the next novel. I have some other idea though, not as fixed as this series, but they're there and a little demanding. I'll have to see what strikes me after YT is finished. I hope to maybe have it done this week, if not then definitely during the next. I've been working on it for quite some time now. 

I don't have much else to report. I'm going back home today, so that means sitting on a bus for five hours. I hope I'll be able to plug up my laptop on the bus, so I can get some writing done. If not, I'll be reading. I bought the A Matter of Time series by Mary Calmes yesterday, and I really hope it's as good as its promising to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment