29 June 2012

Book recs: One Small Thing

I LOVED this book. I loved it so much! I didn't have a single niggling feeling about it and I certainly couldn't put it down. If I hadn't had to go to work, I would've read it straight through. 

Rue, the flamboyant bartender who wanted to do hair for a living. Erik, the adorable nerd living next door. Dusty, the cute best friend with bad taste in guys. And little Alice who brought them all together. 

I have a love-hate relationship with books written in 1st person point of view, but not this one. This one drew me in -- and kept me in until the very end! 

It all came together so sweetly, and I was just waiting for something big to happen. They were total dumbasses at times, but so adorbale about it, I couldn't help but smile and laugh and continue on. 

I really hope the author's will write more about these guysin the future, because I want to know how they fare further down the road. And I probably will, as they will probably be in Dusty's book, which I'm dying for and hoping that it will be released sometime in the very near future!

Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment