1 September 2012

Montly rundown: August 2012

Releases
Submissions
  • How About a Boyfriend? (Kiss Me At Midnight anthology) ACCEPTED!
Good stuff
  • Quit my job and started studying full-time
  • Finally have time to write a lot more
Bad stuff
  • Another bad month for blogging, but now that I finally have some time on my hands again, it's back to business
  • I'm pretty anti-social, so haven't gotten to know anybody here yet
Reading
  • Read a few good books, but haven't done any recommendations
Looking forward to in September
  • Hearing some more on Sakura Kiss, and maybe a release date
  • Getting my edits back for How About a Boyfriend?
Goals for September
  • Go through Yesterday's Tears and get it ready for submission
  • Finish Silver & Kian's story
  • Write and finish Measured Doses, my first m/m/m contemporary
  • Write and finish Damaged Goods, sequel to YT
  • Write some shorts once in a while, maybe once a week

No comments:

Post a Comment