25 December 2012

Merry Christmas! -- and some writing news

Merry Christmas to all you peeps! I hope you're all having a nice holiday! 

Christmas is already over for me, at least present-wise. Here in Norway we have a big dinner on Christmas Eve and open all the presents after, in the evening. I'm still on my Christmas break from university, but have three shifts to go at work this week. I'll probably be working some next week as well before I go back to start the second semester. 

On to the writing news though. As mentioned before, Yesterday's Tears is done and I've also gone through and edited it. I've let it simmer on the hard-drive (or dropbox, really) for a while now, but I think it's time to submit it. I've plotted out the sequel too, which will also be a novel. It is tentatively titled Maybe Tomorrow. This story will feature Spencer and Lesley from After Hours (Part One and Two) as two of the main characters, and one younger character who I cannot reveal just yet. 

I'm currently working on Kian and Silver's story, which will be three short stories instead of one main story. I think I mentioned it in an earlier post, and it really does fit better this way. The first story, Skin Deep, is complete at a little over 6K and I've just started in on the second one, Expiration Date. I hope to get these three done and released before YT (if they even get accepted, that is! *grin*) as they take place before the novel and both Silver and Kian are featured in it. 

So that's what's up with me right now. Again, I hope you all have a good Christmas holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment