28 December 2012

Year In Review: 2012

2012 was a good year writing wise. I can't really complain about anything, except that my motivation disappeared for a few months during the year so I didn't write as much as I'd like to.

Releases in 2012, in order:
Jan. 25 | Desert Fire (Legend & Lore #2) 
Feb. 08 | Reunited (Kiss Me Quick Collection, Their Circumstances) 
Feb. 29 | The Huntress (Vixen Anthology, Legend & Lore #3)
Mar. 21 | Winter Love (Seasonal Love #1)
June 07 | Legend & Lore (Print compilation)
July 11 | Polar Nights (Arctic Love #1)
Aug. 01 | Scarred Souls (Their Circumstances)

Accepted books, awaiting release in 2013: 
How About a Boyfriend? (Kiss Me At Midnight Collection)
Sakura Kiss (Seasonal Love #2)

That makes the total of six books, whereas one was part of an anthology and one was part of a collection of short stories. My fantasy series was also compiled into a print book, making it my first ever paperback. 

My one-year anniversary as a published writer was on September 13th. It's unbelievable to think that I've been a published author for over a year by now! 

I hope to be able to write more books, longer books, and better books in 2013! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment