1 January 2013

Happy New Year! -- and some writing news

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you all had a good 2012 and that 2013 will be even better! I want to extend a thank you to all of you who've read my blog and who have bought my books in the last year and I hope to have more books to come in 2013. There's already two scheduled! ;-) 

Speaking of which ... How About a Boyfriend? will be available in two weeks time or so. It's part of the LT3 Kiss Me At Midnight collection. I have my galley and have to read through it, then it's all ready. 

I sent in the edits for Sakura Kiss today. It's the sequel to Winter Love, and it's Armas' story. I don't have a release date for it yet, but I'll be sure to share when I do. 

I also submitted Yesterday's Tears today. Here's to hoping it'll be accepted! This one is the sequel to Scarred Souls and Reunited, and it is novel-length. I'm currently working on another book in this series, featuring Silver, Damian's best friend. I'm hoping to have that one submitted, hopefully accepted and released before YT as it does take place before it. 

Next, I'll be working on Measured Doses. That will be my very first threesome and it's also set in the Their Circumstances series. I'm really looking forward to this story. So I should definitely get back to Silver and Kian and finished their third, and last, short story. 

2 comments:

  1. *breaks out the pompoms and gives them a shake* You're off to a fantastic start this year! I'm totally jealous of you. :3 In a good way of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the year is starting out really well! :-D I just hope I'll be able to keep it up. :3

      Delete