21 January 2013

Last week's wordcount

It wasn't the best, to be honest. I only wrote 7400 words last week. And 4200 of them I wrote yesterday. So the rest of the week was rather unproductive. 

Measured Doses is now up on 26K though and it's still never ending. I can see the ending somewhere in the future, but it's definitely not going to be on 30K. Maybe they'll start patching things up by then, but there's still stuff to cover. So yeah, maybe 35K? Maybe 40K? We shall see. 

Haven't heard back about Yesterday's Tears or the Silver/Kian shorts yet. I'm waiting anxiously for it, but I'm also trying not to think about it too much. MD is a good distraction for that! The initial reaction to Boyfriend? I've seen, on GR, is not at all positive. Peeps just don't seem to like it. I don't really get it, because I think it's one of my best stories, but then I might be biased. I know GR isn't exactly the right place to be looking, but it's the only place where I can find ratings and reviews for it. 

But over to nicer stuff! I want to finish Measured Doses this week, but ... a lot is happening this week. Only two days of lecture, but on Friday I leave for London. We're going on a two-week study trip to York with the uni and I'm going to London the weekend before and the weekend after. I'm not sure how much time I'll have for personal writing while there, but I'm sure I can squeeze some in. I don't function well when my muse is on and I can't indulge it! *grin* 

No comments:

Post a Comment