18 August 2013

I'm alive!

Oh wow, it's been ages since my last post! In fact, it's been ages since I've been on the blog, or the internet in general. I've had the writer's block from hell this summer, and haven't been able to write a single word. Coupled with a new job, things not being so great in my private life, I've been pretty absent. Things are starting to look better for me now though: I'm moving away again, and I am finishing school this time. I am taking more courses this term than you're supposed to, but I want to do them, so why not. Maybe I can actually finish my bachelor's degree earlier. That would be awesome. Maybe I can finally realise my dream of working in publishing. 

As to my own writing ... I have a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head, but first of all I really need to do my edits. I'm almost done with the edits for Measured Doses, and I need to go through Inner Demons properly before I do the edits for Yesterday's Tears. For that matter, I need to edit Inner Demons so I can actually submit it! 

I'll be back people, I swear! My life will take a (hopefully) better turn by next week, because that's when I'm moving away from my hometown again. At the start of the summer I didn't mind being back here, but now ... well, I didn't ever really care much for my hometown. 

I'll be back with more updates! Now I'm off to do something I've promised to do, but haven't had time for! ^_^ 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, TT! Congras for the new job. I hope everything will get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shayla! I've missed so much these past months, but I'm getting caght up. ^_^

      Delete