4 April 2016

I did something stupid

Yes, I did. I listened to the playlist for Troubled Souls (Souls #7) and now I've got ideas. But this is a good thing, isn't it? No! Not when I'm writing another story. Why, oh why, did I put that playlist on?!

Maybe because I never made one for More Than Enough? Quite likely. It doesn't have a playlist. It's no good. Music inspires me - but I don't like to listen to music when I write. I like quiet then, but music gives me inspiration. It gives me ideas. And listening to songs meant for other books means I start thinking about them and the ideas appear and now I want to write that book. 

Dammit. 

But no time for that. I'm halfway into Not Close Enough. I'm not quite sure where to go from now. Should I time jump a little? Or should the next day be a part of the story? Does it need to be there. Maybe. Would I hate it if I skipped this part? Maybe. 

So I'll go write that now. 

And not listen to any other playlists meant for other books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment