5 August 2012

Monthly rundown: July 2012

Posting this a little late (it's already the 5th of August!), but I've been busy. My last post explains it all well. Also, some part of this post will explain it. 

Releases
Good stuff
  • I got into school! Not in England, but I'm happy with where I'm going
Bad stuff
  • Haven't been blogging as much as last month, but that'll hopefully changed now that the stress of will-I-get-in and won't-I-get-in and all that
  • Haven't been writing much either, but hopefully that will change as well
Reading
  • I read Megan Derr's Kiss the Rain last month, but my book rec was posted on the first of July. 
  • Read Megan's Midsummer series; Midsummer's Moon, Midsummer's Curse, Midsummer's Law and Midsummers Baker. Loved them all!
  • Re-read Shawn Lane's Sutter Bay books, because the next one was coming out in August.
  • Read Equilibrium by Katey Hawthorne. 
Goals for August
  • Finishing my Kiss Me At Midnight anthology submission
  • Finish Kian & Silver's story
  • Finish Midnight Sun
Looking forward to in August
  • Hearing some on Sakura Kiss, and maybe even get a release date
  • Starting school (this time I can't get allergic, so hopefully this education will work out!)
  • Quitting my job
  • Moving away from my hometown

No comments:

Post a Comment