26 October 2012

Friday evening

So it's Friday. The week has gone by so fast. Maybe it's because I only have lectures on Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays, and only two hours each day. It's really not a lot. 

At the beginning of the week I had assignments I needed to get done and hand in, so not much writing has been achieved. After the assignments I started reading Mary Calmes' Mine and I couldn't put it away until I was done. I absolutely loved it! Today I'm busy reading One True Thing by Piper Vaughn and M.J. O'Shea and it is so far amazing! I so wanted Dusty's story at the end of the last book and now he's finally here. 

So yeah. Tomorrow I'm going to visit a friend and we're gonna bake cupcakes to celebrate my birthday (which is today *ignore, ignore*). She has a whole exam to write during the weekend though, so I might be able to sneak in some writing time. I really am feeling the need to write, but I so cannot put this books down. 

So that's what I do on my birthday. I sit curled up on the couch and read a book. Best B-day ever. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment