Nothing really happened in September, I feel. I didn't write much, didn't blog much, didn't have a release or a submitted a new submission. I just haven't done anything worth mentioning, it feels like.As this have been a very bad month writing wise, I only have to copy the goals for last monthly rundown and post them here again, as I didn't manage to do any of them.
- Read quite a few books, but I haven't done any recommendations
Looking forward to in October
- Getting a release date for How About a Boyfriend?
- Hearing some more on Sakura Kiss, and maybe get a release date
Goals for October
- Go through Yesterday's Tears and get it ready for submission
- Finish Silver & Kian's short story
- Start in on their sequel
- Write and finish Measured Doses, my first m/m/m contemporary
- Write some shorts once in a while, maybe once a week
That's it, really. I hope October will be a more productive month. I also have a birthday this month, but I never do anything out of my birthdays. I just let them pass in silence, mostly. *grin*